Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Bait Pile

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


The Bait Pile was an official selection of The Chashama Film Festival, 2008. I play an agorophobic woman living with her mother and luring YouTuber’s to my house, killing them.

I eventually suffocate my mother in a bowl of green Jell-O. I’m not sure what Bill Cosby would have to say about that but it was certainly disconcerting to 8 year old autistic Jaxson--my little guy. As I edited the Jell-O scene, Jaxson sat behind me, watching. At one point, he came around to look at me, took my face in both hands and said, “Thas’ not nice.”

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


We promoted The Bait Pile on YouTube and had a few people thinking I was actually a psychopath. I had been managing about 6 or 7 different fake YouTube accounts for months prior to actually beginning my killing spree and then ‘tubers began dropping like flies.


Victim #1




Victim #2



Victim #3



Victim # 4



STUPID YOUTUBERS

No comments:

Post a Comment